Since I have quite a few boards left over from the recent templating project its quite easy for my work to fit to the 9" x 14" format. It also helps that this size also translates well to a 4" x 6" photo format.
So I got to thinking about playing with the Sculpy that found it's way into my studio last year. I conditioned the clay and then built it into a heart shape and baked it firm.
This was then glued onto the prepared board and collaged over with Italian magazine sections. I got the magazines from a tile supplier in Italy over the summer
Because of the vine/leaf theme, green grout just seemed to be a good choice.And here's the finished work.